Ch. 13 Bankruptcy
Keep Your Property While Paying Back Less Than You Owe
If you do not qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy you may still be able to file for Chapter 13!
Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows individuals to keep their property and pay back creditors in a 3 or 5 year repayment plan, often at a lower rate than you owe.
Some excellent benefits of a Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing include:
– YOU KEEP ALL YOUR ASSETS (You will not lose your home, car, money, or any other asset.)
– IT STOPS MORE INTEREST ADDING TO YOUR CREDIT CARD DEBT
– IT STOPS FORECLOSURE IMMEDIATELY
– YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CATCH UP ON PAST DUE MORTGAGE PAYMENTS
– YOU MAY BE ABLE TO “STRIP” YOUR SECOND OR THIRD MORTGAGES
– YOU MAY BE ABLE TO “CRAM DOWN” YOUR CAR TO MARKET VALUE
– WILL STOP ANY WAGE GARNISHMENTS
– WILL STOP ALL COLLECTIONS CALLS
– WILL STOP ALL LAWSUITS
I also offer the option where you can pay $0 Attorney Fees upfront, instead putting them into your Chapter 13 repayment plan. My goal is to have you pay back the minimum and make the bankruptcy process as smooth as possible for you.
Call me anytime at (949) 836-0543 or message me below to schedule a Free Consultation so we can determine if filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy is your best option.